You can only create new labels from the Rules tab or the Checks tab. You can open the Add labels dialog from the Duplicate rule/Create new rule/Edit rule page or by creating a check based on selected labels (or editing one). You can then cancel the rule creation, unless, of course, you’re creating a rule where you want to use the new label!
Currently, it's not possible to edit or remove labels.
- Access the Add labels dialog by, for example, starting to create a new rule. Click + next to Labels:
- The Add labels dialog opens. Click Add new label:
- dialog opens:
- Select a label category from the drop-down menu. The label categories are provided by Solibri.
- Add a title for the label.
- Add a description (optional).
- Click Add new label. The label is added to the selected labels. You can add multiple new labels from the same dialog. To close the dialog, click X.
- If you don't wish to assign the label to the rule you've opened, you can remove it from the selected labels:
You can now assign the label to rules you've created. You can also use it in a new check based on selected labels, or edit a check and add the label to the selected labels: