This article describes how you can add your VAT number and other details to your receipt. When you purchase Solibri Inside Premium subscription, the country from which you’re making the purchase may charge VAT. You can see the list of countries Paddle charges sales tax or VAT for here.
For some countries (for example, all EU countries), VAT can be deducted with the purchase by giving your VAT number at the checkout stage. You can add your VAT number and other details before you proceed to the payment. You can also add them to the receipt after the payment.
In questions regarding your VAT payment and VAT refund, please contact Paddle directly.
The article covers the following topics:
Adding VAT Details before Payment
To add the VAT details before payment:
- Click Add VAT Number:
- Insert your details and click Apply to continue with your payment:
Adding VAT Details after Payment
- Select User management from the menu in the top right corner:
- Click Plan & Settings:
- Click See billing history:
- Click the billing date:
- The receipt opens in another tab. Click Add address & VAT number:
- A dialog opens. Mark the This is a business purchase checkbox. You can then add the VAT number and other details:
- Click Save.