This article describes how you can reset your password in Solibri Inside. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it on the Solibri Inside Editor login page. If you’d just like change your current password to a new one, you can do that via your profile.
The article covers the following topics:
Resetting a Forgotten Password
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it on the login page:
- Go to Solibri Inside Editor and click Login in the top right corner.
- On the login screen, click Forgot password?:
- Enter your email and click Submit:
- You should receive an email where you can confirm the reset request. Click the link in the email.
- Create a new password and click Submit and log in:
- You're logged in and the Checks tab opens.
Changing the Password on Your Profile Page
To change your password on your account page:
- Login to Solibri Inside Editor.
- Select Profile and settings from the menu in the top-right corner:
- Click Change password:
- A dialog opens. Insert the current password. Then insert the new password and retype it for confirmation:
- Click Save changes.
- Your password has been changed.