This article describes how you can run a check in the Solibri Inside Plugin. Note that before you can run a check, you need to have an IFC model open. You can run the checks in the Starter pack (Architect) collection for free and without registration. If you have a Premium subscription and belong to one or more collections, you can see and run the checks shared to the collection members.
To run a check:
- Open the Solibri Inside Plugin in your design tool.
- Select the collection from the drop-down menu.
- To run a check, click it in the Plugin:
- Solibri Inside is processing model data:
- The check is being run:
- The check is complete and you can see the results: