This article describes how you can remove rules from a check. Note that you can only edit the content of a check you've created yourself. Note that you can only remove individual rules from a check based on selected rules. If the check is based on selected labels, you can edit the check content by editing the labels included.
Removing rules from a check changes the check results.
To remove rules from an existing check:
- Go to the Checks tab.
- Click the title of the rule you wish to edit.
- Select the rule(s) you wish to remove.
- Click Remove selected rules:
- A dialog opens. Click Confirm:
- The rules are removed from the check.